My services in the field of general medicine
In my general medical practice you will be given all-round care - including, of course, home visits where there is a medical need. In all circumstances, I will take time with you, always providing you with skilled and personal care.
- Visits to your home or retirement home
- Consultations in the practice, if necessary with family members, Spitex or any other parties involved
- Medical examinations for driving licenses (Group 1 and 2)
- Medical examinations for diving
- Vaccination consultations
- Diabetes consultations
- Insurance investigations
- Checks with appropriate consultation
- Measuring ECG, lung function, 24-hour blood pressure, X-ray (lung, extremities)
- Blood samples for both internal and external laboratories
- Iron infusions
- Small surgical procedures (skin tumours), wound control
- Confidential medical work
Any questions? Give us a call or make an appointment.
Please be aware that we can only schedule appointments by telephone!